A concept brand to connect people of Islam, Judaism, Christianity, Confucianism, Peace, Atheism, Pagan, Bah'ai, and others to symbolize life, love and global harmony. Coexist also pleas for cultural reconciliation trough dialouges, educations, researches etc.
- Peaceful coexistence was a theory developed during the Cold War between Soviet-influenced Communist-states so they could peacefully coexist with the capitalist states.
- In 1954, China and India drew up 5 Principles of Peaceful Coexistence (Panchsheel) after Central People's Government took control of Tibet. The Five Principles were formally written into the preface to the "Agreement Between China and the India on Trade and Intercourse Between the Tibet Region of China and India" concluded between the two sides. As norms of relations between nations, they have become widely recognized and accepted throughout the world.These Five principles are:
- Mutual respect for each other's territorial integrity and sovereignty
- Mutual non-aggression
- Mutual non-interference in each other's internal affairs
- Equality and mutual benefit
- Peaceful co-existence; yet somehow continued differences led to Sino-Indian War in 1962.